Thursday 27 November 2008

things I've learned this week

This week I've learned -

that carpet cleaning wipes are really good for cleaning teddy bears -

that if you want to go to an event it helps if you turn up on the right day -

that if you turn up on the wrong day it isn't catastrophic -

that Betty's of York make stunningly wonderful franzipan mince pies -

that St Bede's Pastoral Centre was the best place in the world for me to be today -

that the toddler group can run perfectly well without me.

People who've brightened up my life this week (apart from my family)

Our friends in the north, Emily, my agent, the lady at Duttons, the man in the music shop, the man in the post office, the staff at the Bar Convent, the DHL man, Sister Cecilia and the people at the Pastoral centre, Jo, Kayleigh, the people on the train, and a guy who just sent us an e-mail for Hanukah and Christmas. There's a lot of love and a lot of good people around.

No comments: