Wednesday 12 November 2008

zooming (with help from Gleaner the Squirrel)

Sorry, I haven't blogged for a week, but I've been zooming about.

ZOOMING! SHE CALLS IT ZOOMING! GETTING ON AND OFF TRAINS IS WHAT I CALL IT. PACKING STUFF IN A BAG. WHEELING A CASE AROUND. I DON'T CALL THAT ZOOMING.

Thank you, Gleaner. First to York for a very successful signing, and many thanks to all who came, bought books, chatted, met the animals

SHE DIDN'T TAKE ME. NOT THAT I WOULD HAVE GONE.

and did rubber stamping, and thanks to Kirstie and all those lovely people at Borders. Then a couple of days to turn around and catch up with everything here,

YOU'D THINK IT WOULD ALL FALL APART WITHOUT HER, WOULDN'T YOU?

(actually, Gleaner, I think it might) - then off to Sheffield for a quick visit to my long-standing long-suffering

WHY DOESN'T SHE SIT DOWN THEN?

friend. Just got back this evening to find that the kitchen angel had organised the evening meal.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST SO SPOILED.

Gleaner, dear, if you were just a little more sociable you'd have lots of animals to share meals with, and...

OH, YES, AND WHAT ABOUT THE THING I DO IN 'URCHIN AND THE RAVEN WAR'? JUST HOW COULD I DO THAT IF I WERE WASTING TIME BEING SOCIABLE? IN THAT BOOK I'M THE...

Gleaner! Be quiet at once! No spoilers!

TYPICAL!

No comments: