Friday 11 September 2009

no title

Firstly, to all friends and readers in the US, you are being thought of and prayed for all over the UK today, including here, in the House of Stories.

Secondly, I am sorry to disappoint you with what I have to tell you next. The publication date for URCHIN AND THE RAGE TIDE has been put back, and it won't be available this month. I have to emphasise that this decision is nothing to do with me. It is completely in the hands of the publishers. It saddens me very much to know that a lot of people will be disappointed, and you need to know that I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU.

I haven't been able to ascertain a date, and at present am not even sure if it's this year or next. If I find anything out I'll tell you, but you might do better to contact Hyperion in New York, and ask them.

I know. OUCH. But far worse things happen, don't they, and we're still here.

Sorry to sound a bit wet, but to all of you who love Mistmantle, huge hugs, and I love you to bits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you too!!xxx