Wednesday 18 November 2009

fingal and I agree to disagree

The river is full. The rain has been tipping all day. Fingal doesn't see a problem with this. But Fingal isn't the one who has to go out to the post office presently. From this window the valley looks misty and wistful, but I don't think I'll enjoy it much when I'm battling through the rain. BUT I'LL GET TO WEAR MY BEAUTIFUL WELLIES.

Lady Sunshine and I had a magical day at the ballet with some very special friends on Saturday. If you get the chance to see Northern Ballet Theatre doing Christmas Carol (or anything else for that matter) do go and see it. Even for those not remotely into ballet, it's moving, funny, pacey and brilliantly executed. I believe they're doing Peter Pan this year, too.

Oh. There is an otter in my welly boot.

I suppose you think that's funny.

No comments: