Wednesday 10 March 2010

Much

Following the grumblings of Much the Gnome yesterday, may I explain that I work very hard, that the china is beautiful, and that any meandering around charity shops can be a potential source of inspiration. If I tell myself this often enough, I will come to believe it. I would be working very hard on notes for a story now, but the gas man is here doing something to the radiators in my attic study and I am keeping out of the way. (The radiators are making very rude noises, which I think is a good sign.)

American readers may like to know that the coming Sunday is Mothering Sunday here (don't you dare call it Mother's Day, it's Mothering Sunday in the House of Stories.) Our children's groups are going to make medals for mums, which is why I needed the ribbons.

No comments: