Sunday 4 April 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter and all about it to everyone in blogland. This week's April Fool began on Wednesday when the computer went completely out to lunch due to problems with the server. It stayed AWOL until some time late on Friday, when a hundred and something messages came in at once.

And, by the way, it's been bitterly cold. But on this day of Resurrection, I went out and found green shoots in the garden. (First time in a week it's been warm enough to find anything in the garden, said Much.) A lot of my poor little plants didn't survive the winter and neither did a very dead mouse, or perhaps it fell foul of one of the neighbouring cats. Either way, I wish I could have rescued it.

However, the daffodils will soon be through and the sun will come out. I may have a garden bonfire tomorrow, if it doesn't rain and if I can do so without setting the house on fire or frightening the ducks. The new little writing dragon is to be called Samaranth (thank you, Nels) and is now looking in her mirror saying 'do I look like a Samaranth?' Stop it, girl, and do some work. Books don't write themselves.

And now the computer is refusing to post this blog. What is it with you this weekend?

By the way, while we're waiting for a computer to get out of a strop - what do you think of the new Dr Who?

No comments: