Thursday 18 November 2010

busy busy busy busy busy busy

First I did lots of work on Monday because I was going away on Tuesday and I got the train and went to my parents and then went to see our old friend John and in the morning popped in on a friend and came back to my parents to meet some cousins who I hadn't seen for years and then slipped into town to buy a present and a hat and get my hair done and got the train home

and did toddler group today

and caught up with e-mails and what I'm writing

and was supposed to be in York tonight but the trains were running late so I'm home, so I have time now to

get on with the next book, do the washing and ironing, play the piano, do the sums, tidy a bit

and then I'm going to see Daughter,

and when I come home, I will

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all day.

Sh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to get my hands on a copy of The Mistmantle Chronicles, Book Five: Urchin and the Rage Tide but am having NO luck. It's almost impossible to find it for less than $100 here in the states, and that's only if it's in stock. Why is that? I have been collecting the books for a few years for my son and can't get ahold of the last book. Is there anything you can suggest? Please help!! :) p_anastasia@hotmail.com

Thank you!
Brandy

margaret mcallister said...

$100 dollars! Something is wrong here! Could you contact me through the e-mail address on the site, please, and I'll discuss the plan of action?

Thanks

Margi

Anonymous said...

I can't find your email! I'm not having much luck here. :) I checked on this site and on the mistmatle.co.uk site and found no email except to the publisher.

We have the first 3 books and the 4th is on amazon for $6.60 so you'd think we'd be able to find it for less than $100, but no one can seem to find it for me.

My email is listed in the previous comment.