Saturday 1 January 2011

Much, Catkin, and Eight Maids a Milking

MUCH

That's enough! You bring them cows on my garden and they'll be in the river before yer can say yoghurt!

CATKIN

Thank, you, I'll take over now. I have arranged the use of a cowshed which has just been vacated by a family who no longer need it. Milk the cows, and transport the milk to Mistmantle. If you don't know how to do that, speak to She of the Stories. She didn't get home till half past two, but she should be up by now, surely?

Send the milk to the kitchens and ask for it to be distributed round the island. There should be enough to make cheese as well, I should think.

MARGI

What's happening? I had a lovely evening yesterday - there was the usual party at the vicarage followed by the Watchnight Service, and we all gathered outside the church to wait for the chimes, set off fireworks and sing Auld Lang Syne, then back to the vicarage to continue the party. And now I find all the stories and Christmas songs are getting mixed up! Sort yourselves out!

Maybe that happens around Christmas. All the stories get mixed up. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: