Saturday 12 February 2011

Hooray!!!

Great news just came in this morning. Hyperion are going to do a reprint of URCHIN AND THE RAGE TIDE! So, all those of you who have been hunting about for a copy, it will be available, probably in about two months - I'll let you know if I find out any more.


THANK YOU, all of you who wrote, e-mailed, got your friends to write and e-mail, and generally made your voices heard at Hyperion when you asked for a reprint. It worked. They listened, and thank you, Hyperion, for listening.

And if you can make a difference to that, what else can you make a difference to?

3 comments:

Deborah said...

The furniture needs dusting, the rugs need a vacuum and laundry is waiting to be washed. All these things will have to wait until later. The mail delivered my copy of Urchin and the Rage Tide today, so I'm going on a new journey to Mistmantle!
Thanks Margi, you are a treasure! :)

Rina said...

Not to be spoilery for those folk who haven't read it yet, but thank you, Ms. Mcallister, for Urchin and the Rage Tide. I read it in one evening and I truly cried at one part...the part out near the mists at sunrise, if you catch my meaning...it was so purely beautiful. Thank you for all of Mistmantle and especially this lovely conclusion to the series. I look forward to reading whatever you write next.

margaret mcallister said...

Debbie, thanks for letting me know, hope it's a good read!


Thank you so much, Rose. I feel honoured by your comment.