Wednesday 30 March 2011

wobble bobble

Since I've been going to physio, I've had to do exercises balancing on one of those huge inflatable rubber balls. (Like a spacehopper without handles.) They're very good, and the physio has been suggesting that I should get one of my own. Didn't get round to it, of course, but yesterday I came home determined to order one. Immediately. This afternoon.

What a good thing I still didn't get round to it. It turns out that Lady Sunshine had one that she no longer uses, so she sent it round to me via Lovely Older Son. And it's purple. A purple wobble bobble. What would Apple think?

3 comments:

Rina said...

They're the greatest fun for kids, too, so make sure no little folk get on top and go rolling around the room... or if they do, make sure they don't bump into anything. I used to play on my aunt's ball all the time, and how I managed not to bonk into bookshelves I have no idea.

Rina said...

oh, and that last comment was Rose under a different username. I got a blog so things changed a little.

margaret mcallister said...

Rose/Rina, thanks for the warning! I may have to keep it in my study, as I'm very selective about who goes up there. I'd like to us it as my desk chair but I don't think it's high enough, and I could put my back out again trying to reach the keyboard.