Friday 23 December 2011

Nearly there!

For all of you, as you celebrate the heart this winter, Queen Cedar and I and all the creatures of Mistmantle greet you and wish you every blessing

Crispin the King


MUCH

It's not bad here. The rain's been coming down all day and the valley looks like the bloomin' Lake District, but I've been 'ere a long time and it don't bother me. Got me friends, the spuggies and all them bluetits and what not, and me old snail. Daughter and LYS are 'ome for Christmas, and today Daughter and 'er went off to the Sunshines. Come back with a box full of mince pies Lady S made for us. Nice woman, that Lady S. 'Ave a good one.


There is still food to do, there are presents to wrap, a certain doll's wardrobe is still incomplete, and I have yet to work out the new coffee maker. But none of that needs to be a problem. May you know wonder and peace. A blessed and beautiful Christmas to all of you, from all at the Christmas House of Stories.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Merry Christmas, Margi!

Kaitlin said...

To all the wonderful folks at the House of Stories--and especially to Mrs. McAllister:
Wishing you a Christmas filled with the joy of His presence! May your day overflow with love and blessings.

margaret mcallister said...

I hope the season is bringing blessings to you both. The atmosphere in our church at Midnight Service was astonishing. Full of angels!

Urchin's Twin Sister said...

I loved that bit about Crispin

margaret mcallister said...

Hello! Oddly enough, when I first began to think of Mistmantle I liked the idea of Urchin having a twin sister, but I couldn't quite make it work!

margaret mcallister said...

Hello! Oddly enough, when I first began to think of Mistmantle I liked the idea of Urchin having a twin sister, but I couldn't quite make it work!

Urchin's Twin Sister said...

ya when I finished the fifth book, I thought about which character I would want to be if i were in the book, and none of them really fit, so I made up urchin's twin sister. I decided that as urchin was carried away by the seagull, his sister stayed by the dead mother. She was discovered by Padra instead of Crispin and was Arran's page when Urchin was Padras. I don't really have a name for her yet, but ya.