Wednesday 25 January 2012

Could you tell?

Did you read Monday's blog? I ask because I was writing it before going out to an evening with my friends at the book-lined Hobbit Hole. There was just time to write it before my lift arrived. Then the phone rang, and the person on the other end wanted some information that I couldn't find - you know how it is - and I ended up at the last minute running upstairs to change my shoes and saying to Tony, 'will you finish the blog, please?' I had no idea what he'd write, or whether he'd tell you that it was him. He simply took up where I left off. Can you see the join?

The occupants of the Hobbit Hole, who are two of the most delightful people I know, have acquired a cat. She is a very pretty young lady, mostly white with a few black and brown patches round her shoulders, and she knows her own mind.

Now, this cat lives with Sarah, who is one of the most accomplished knitters I know.

Cat likes knitting.

We await developments.

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Goodness! Where Is the "join"--in the last two paragraphs? Or somewhere before...or past that?

I wonder; do cats have a preference for knitting? My sister has tried to crochet in the presence of our family lion--only to abandon the project to his eager jaws and claws.

margaret mcallister said...

We don't have a crochet-er in the family, but old Sophie, even in her last years, couldn't resist knitting. It was no good giving her a ball of wool of her own to play with. Mine was much more exciting.