Monday 23 July 2012

Anything for a quiet life...

Well, the computer is back from intensive care with whatever new bits have made it work again. That's good. Hundreds of emails have come flooding in, which have been queuing up for days waiting for the inbox to whistle, and in they dashed like excited puppies. Now they're sat there all a-quiver, tails wagging, panting "Go on! Read me! Read me!" We will, we will, but not yet. The Lovely Lady has gone Up North for a few days to see her Mum and Dad, and left the Hairy Bloke to mind the shop. And get the computer set up again. And look after all those excited emails (yes, I know - I'll read you all SOON...) Margi said to say hello, and she'll blog again when she gets back. Kaitlin - she's still thinking of new words. Clara - she's so happy that you've enjoyed the books so much, and even happier than you've found the blog. She'll write to you when she comes home again. Everyone - I think I actually saw a smile on Much's face this afternoon, because he was enjoying the sun. There was even a smile on the snail's face, and that's not something you see very often. All right, you lot - I'm coming. Heel! One at a time, or you'll confuse the inbox. Is there anything dafter than a bunch of excited emails...? Just as well we don't do Twitter! There's enough Twits around here to begin with. Good night!

4 comments:

sciencefreak12 said...

Just think i'm so excited to read your emails. Mentaly, i'm like " OMG IT's MARGARET/ MIMI" oh- so excitably. Or i'm like " Am i going to get her email today?" Yep, that's me


Aren't you sooo happy that i finaly conpleated a book and went over it... I <3 sci fic.


Ember/ my other characters/ you need a blog.

Kaitlin said...

Thank you for the update, sir; always a pleasure to read! (All my best to Much!)

perpetual: a ceremony held for every animal one adopts

margaret mcallister said...

Sciencefreak - well done!

Kaitlin - perpetual! This is taking the game to a whole new level.

sciencefreak12 said...

Thanks Margaret :D


Stupid messed up words that you have enter , it's anoyying omggg why!!!! I can's see people, goodness, so anoyying grrrrr. I wish i could only enter it in once and be done with it to post a comit

computers are supposted to be intelagent not dumb. Seriously, you remember my passwords,spell check ect but not this. Why can't the computer understand/know that i'm visually impaired. But nooooooo! The computer is dumb ( invest in Apple productes people, because also Apple makes life easeir for me)