Thursday 3 April 2014

Playtime

I do not play games on the computer. It's addictive, and a complete waste of time. So I've made that clear.

Running through the e-mails this morning, I found one from the e-card people at www.jacquielawson.com. It featured their new Easter card, and I took a moment out to have a look. it's about Chudleigh the dog and a lot of very talented rabbits, and as a little extra they put on a game. It's a grid of prettily coloured Easter eggs. You have to find groups of matching eggs and zap them. I don't do these games, but I dipped my toe in the water to have a little go at Level One and see how it went.

OK, now who can bet Level 7 with a final score of 7048?

In my defence, I didn't go back for another try. I have a book to write, and the proofs have just arrived for something I will tell you about in a little while. My first text for a picture book!

Much is very happy, and he and his snail are getting on very well with a stone tortoise. They're all a bit wet now, as the weather here is driecht (soggy and cold), but Mytholmroyd was pretty driecht, so they're used to it.

The Archers - Helen Archer's new squeeze, the obnoxious Rob, can't take an April Fool. He brought in the police when Kenton took the wheels off his car, even though Kenton left him a note telling him where they were being held to ransom. Rob was the one who had Kenton put on a train to Machynlleth, for heaven's sake. Lynda Snell is put out because nobody asked her to run the Passion Play and I think the new policeman fancies Fallon. They met when he arrested her for taking a swing at her ex. Tony Archer's cows are poorly, but things like that happen to Tony Archer. His son Tom is now livid in case his pigs catch Wobbly Moo-moo Disease.

No comments: