Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Dog Ate My Homework

What is your excuse for not writing your blog, Mrs McAllister?

Um, well, I had shopping to do...

Not good enough

And we took my Mum and Dad out for the day...

The you should have written about it

And I've been doing up the attic...

Hmmmm

And then LOS came to stay, and then it all got exciting because he was on his way here and Lady Sunshine had locked her keys in the house and couldn't get in and Tony was going to drive to Yorkshire with LOS's keys so LOS wouldn't have to but then LYS and The Lassie who is now Mrs LYS said she could stay in their house, so...

And this prevented you from writing the blog?

Yes, because in the morning we went in to town and had coffee at that little place with the window seats and the free biscuits...

I can see that must have been very important

Yes, well it was, because it was family time. And Claire texted to say she had an unexpected day off and what about meeting in York, so we did, so that's where I've been all day, and I did lots of work on the train, so that's all right.

Not good enough. Write out one hundred times -

The launch party for ARCHIE'S WAR will be at Cogito Books, Hexham, on 3 July, 6.00 pm - 7.30 pm and you are all very welcome

The launch party for ARCHIE'S WAR will be at..............

No comments: