Tuesday 6 January 2015

Fifteen Things Not To Do With A Baby

I haven't blogged for a while, but it's OK, I hadn't run away. Run? Me? Are you kidding? I've been hirpling about with a stick wrapped in tinsel. However, I can now walk upright like a normal person.

After Christmas and the family all coming and going like trains at Newcastle Central Station, followed by a celebration of the life of my friend Eleanora, one of the bravest people I have ever known, I am back to work. And just in time for the publication of

FIFTEEN THINGS NOT TO DO WITH A BABY!

It was inspired by something LOS said about babies and washing lines and a comment from Vicar James that it sounded like something in one of my books. Reader, I wrote it. Then after a long search for just the right illustrator Frances Lincoln Publishers found the young, gifted and delightful Holly Sterling. Every book is like a new baby. This one is very baby.

I am under pressure now from the people in the garden. Much definitely wants 'Fifteen Things Not To Do With A Garden Gnome'. And LYS and The Lassie gave me a wonderful present, a hedgehog shelter to put in the garden. Fifteen Things Not To Do With a Hedgehog?

Fifteen Things Not To Do With an Author?

No comments: